Download them as a .pdf file which summarises the theorems - basically a hard-copy, 2 sides of A4, version of this page.
Here, I've set out the eight theorems, so you can check that you drew the right conclusions from the dynamic geometry pages! I've included diagrams which are just dull static geometry, partly as a back-up in case the dynamic pages didn't work on your computer. I've also recently popped in more links back to the dynamic geometry pages: for example, you can just click on the diagram. I notice that Google seems to land you here if you were Searching for 'Circle Theorems', so you may not yet have seen the full dynamic delights lurking a mere click away!!!
If you get "Error. Click for details" where the dynamic geometry ought to be, it may just be worth reloading the page. If that doesn't work, it probably means Geogebra have changed the location of a crucial file, & I haven't updated the pages!!
If so, please let me know.
- First circle theorem - angles at the centre and at the circumference.
- Second circle theorem - angle in a semicircle.
- Third circle theorem - angles in the same segment.
- Fourth circle theorem - angles in a cyclic quadlateral.
- Fifth circle theorem - length of tangents.
- Sixth circle theorem - angle between circle tangent and radius.
- Seventh circle theorem - alternate segment theorem.
- Eighth circle theorem - perpendicular from the centre bisects the chord